Promise Preparatory Academy
At A Glance
- We are family. At PPA we provide an education that puts children’s cognitive, emotional, social, and spiritual needs at the forefront. The four day week promotes that family and academic on hands training.
- We challenge students academically, discipling them spiritually and helping them to discover their God-given purpose. PPA offers three tracks for students to participate in each year.
- Homeschool students – two programs are offered for them.
- Mainstream classes – grade level classes with small class sizes.
- Advanced Placement (AP) – Students doing Honors, AP and dual enrollment.
- We plant seeds of faith, truth and teach character from the Biblical perspective. Teaching students a Biblical world view to prepare their today and tomorrow.
- We cultivate a family. PPA is and feels like a family. We cultivate faith, support, respect, love, and honor for one another. PPA offers small class sizes where students are seen and known. Students grow together through various programs, opportunities, programs, athletics, chapels, outreaches, PPA Advance and connecting events.
- We teach leadership training and career paths. Helping students understand their gifts, talents, and abilities with a passion brings them closer to discovering who God created them to be.
- We provide college counseling with 100% graduation rate and 100% college acceptance. Our LPC school counselor has helped hundreds of students obtain millions in scholarship for academic success. Students have earned the Zell Miller Scholarship and the HOPE Scholarship. The Dual Enrollment program continues to provide dual enrollment courses acquiring college credit through a variety of colleges in Georgia.
- We provide a safe campus that abides by the GA standards of SACS for safe routine reporting and guidelines. We provide fencing and extensive security cameras. We use cutting edge protocols that utilize policies and procedures that balance protection with proactive community interaction and prevention. All visitors sign in through the school office to enter the secured buildings. All visitors must have a photo with a driver’s license to enter the campus and a copy will be kept on file. All volunteers must pass a background check to interact with students.
- Our students express an appreciation for diverse cultures and thrive through opportunities to connect with others around the world. PPA also offers an international student program, offering housing and a family atmosphere for students. Our students are taught to think of others, purpose, respect, support, and family.
- The direct administrator (Head of School) who is the CEO is the authority at PPA on a day to day basis. Within the school, the Principal is the decision maker, under the authority of the Head of school and ultimately receives advice from the school board of advisors and investors. The CEO is the final authority at PPA and is ultimately responsible to the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Our full-time program of study is Monday through Thursday from 8 am to 4 pm. Students may participate in the Friday enrichment, fieldtrips, entrepreneur programs, and community outreach opportunities. Ministry in training, Beta Club, Dance team, Drama team and National Honor Society meet periodically on Fridays.
Core Values Statement
1. Fulfill the great Commission: Love the Lord your God with all your heart and all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. (Mark 12:30) Love your neighbor as yourself. (Mark 12:31)
2. Disciple others by the helping them recognize God has a plan for their life. Recognize that gifts and talents need to be developed and nurtured. Matthew 28:18-20
3. Love others as Christ has loved you. John 13:34-35
Statement of Faith
- We believe that a Christian education ought to strive to be the very best education for this not only glorifies the Lord (1Corinthians 10:31; Colossians 3:17) but starts with the Lord (Prov. 9:10), in addition, the chief method that the Lord uses in educating believers is his own Word. (Psalms 19; 2 Timothy 3:16: 16-17)
We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, inerrant, authoritative word of God. (2 Tim. 3:15, 2 Peter 1:21).
We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Gen. 1:1; Matt. 28:19; John 10:30).
We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, (John 10:33) in His virgin birth, (Is.7:14) in His sinless life, (Heb. 4:15) in His miracles, (John 2:11) in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, (1 Cor. 15:3) in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, (Mark 16:19) and in His personal return in power and glory. (CTS 1:11; Rev. 19:11)
We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential. (John 3:16-19)
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; that they are saved unto the resurrection of life; and that they are lost unto the resurrection of damnation. (John 5:28-29)
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. (Rom. 8:13-14)
- We believe in that marriage is a God-created sacrament, which joins one man and one woman in a single, exclusive union, as delineated in Scripture, (Num. 30:2; James 5:12)
- We believe in the sanctity of all human life, including the pre-born from conception, and consider each person to be of infinite value and each life a gift from God to be cherished, nurtured, and redeemed. (Gen. 1:27; Gen. 9:6; Psalm 139:13-16)
- We believe in what disputes, disagreements, or other offenses arise among members of the body of Christ, it is a matter of grave concern for the whole body. Conflicts that occur in the body should be resolved promptly. (Matt. 18; Phil. 2:5; Matthew 5:23-24; Eph. 4:26-27)
- We believe that justification is by faith alone in Christ alone.
We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
We believe in seven literal days of creation as written in the Word of God.